Agrotourism Musizza offers an authentic Istrian culinary experience. With a strong commitment to tradition and quality, our dishes are crafted from ingredients grown on our lands - from the freshest tomatoes to succulent meats and free-range eggs.
Our menu is a seasonal and harmonized with the freshest ingredients available at the moment. Among our dishes, we present:
- Istrian Fantasy – a cold platter with dry sausages, ombolo, pancetta, cheese, and savory bites
- Istrian prosciutto
- 35-day aged beef steaks, including beefsteak and Fiorentina
- Tender roast beef
- Lamb in sun-dried tomato and mint sauce
- Truffle-infused potatoes
- Ravioli filled with cheese in a white beef goulash
- Pljukanci with pork cheeks
- Hand-crafted pasta dishes, including njoki, fuži, and ravioli
- Warm and hearty homemade bread
At Musizza, our commitment to local flavors extends beyond main courses. Our kitchen also crafts homemade vinegar and pickled vegetables, fried pljukanci with walnuts, traditional Istrian Kroštule and rich chocolate soufflés.
Elevate your dining experience with our locally produced Mosizza wines, offering the perfect pairing to your meal and truly encapsulating the spirit of Istra.
So, if you're in search of a genuine Istrian dining experience, give us a call and reserve a table.